1 Baby Alpaca wool fiber Duvet Down Comforter fill in with 100% finest Peruvian Baby Alpaca wool fiber (fill in with white natural baby alpaca fiber only) and covered with 600-thread count of 100% Peruvian Pima cotton linen. Peruvian Pima cotton is known for it’s exceptional softness, resistance and brightness. Baby Alpaca fiber is highly prized for their luxurious. Baby Alpaca fiber is softer than cashmere or angora, and warmer and lighter weight than wool, without the prickle-factor that some wool has. Since baby alpaca fiber has no lanolin, it is easier to process and is hypoallergenic. Plus, is 100% free of bleach, dyes, and pesticides, so it won’t trigger allergies. Baby alpaca fiber is able to absorb up to 35% of its weight in moisture, get the benefit of staying dry and keeping warm, naturally fire repelant. Quilting technique stops the conventional bunching that can occur with duvet fill. Sweet Dreams Home has selected the combination of most finest Peruvian Baby alpaca fiber and Pima cotton in the world. Since ancient times, Peruvian Pima Cotton has remained admired and valued for its softness, sheen, and exceptional touch. Thanks to perfect growing conditions in the sunny coastal valleys of Peru, this Pima Cotton has an extra-long staple length, which accounts for its silky soft hand, brilliant luster, and durability. Peruvian Pima Cotton is highly resistant to piling. With over 15 years of experience, Sweet Dreams Home is a vertically integrated company based in Peru that incorporates the use of the latest technology and best-qualified craftsmanship to create superior and luxurious quality bed products. We are a socially responsible company, respecting our environment and well being by implementing strategic improvements through constant innovation processes. Sweet Dreams Home in alliance with social governmental program ‘Sierra Exportadora’ and UNICEF supports highland Andean families which lives below poverty line.
- 1 Baby Alpaca Wool Fiber Duvet/Comforter; Filling: 2.20 Lbs (1.00 Kgs) of 100% finest Baby Alpaca Wool Fiber, which is covered with a 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton Sateen linen 600-thread count; White.
- Baby Crip Size, 100% Baby Alpaca Wool Fiber Duvet/ Comforter (39″ Width x 49″ Length inches – 100 Cms Width x 125 Cms Length) covered with 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton Sateen linen 600-thread countc. Organic, Handmade.
- Baby Alpaca fiber is hollow allowing for the best natural thermal insulation in cold and warm environments. 100% free of bleach, dyes, and pesticides. Alpaca fiber is able to absorb up to 35% of its weight in moisture, get the benefit of staying dry and keeping warm.
- Combination of filling with the finest Baby Alpaca fiber and covering with a 100% Peruvian Pima cotton linen will regulate duvet´s temperature with your babies temperature promising the most comfortable and pleasant sleep possible. Get ready to experience the latest technology in bed linen that will keep you warm in winter and fresh in the summer.
- Peruvian Pima cotton is globally known for it’s exceptional softness, resistance and brightness. Pima cotton is the most premium and finest cotton in the world. Peruvian Pima Cotton has remained a noble fibre, admired and valued for its softness, sheen, and exceptional touch.