Duvet cover allows you to change your style or color choice of your bedding with the simple switch of the cover. This allows for easy changes from season to season. Duvet cover gives you practically unlimited possibilities when the time comes to change the look of your bed and bedroom without having to purchase a new comforter. A duvet cover also helps to prolong the life of your duvet while protecting it from stains and soiling. Our Duvet covers come with button closures. There is no comforter, duvet (or any fill), pillow or fitted sheet included. Benefits of using a Duvet Cover Set – Using a comforter cover lengthens the life of your duvet or comforter by protecting it from wear and tear, so instead of replacing a duvet a few years down the road, you can simply buy a new duvet cover. – Using a duvet cover keeps your duvet looking good by protecting it from stains, dust and dirt. This is especially important since most duvets are white and readily display spills and stains. – A duvet cover or comforter cover will save you cleaning costs. Most down comforters can’t be washed in a home washing machine, and cleaning bills to clean comforters can stack up over time. Duvet covers or comforter covers, on the other hand, can be quickly removed from your comforter and tossed into the wash. – Instead of buying entirely new bedding, you can simply buy a new duvet cover set and change the look of your room. Washing Instructions: – Machine wash luke warm, 105ºF or 40ºC – Cool iron – Do not bleach – Do not dry clean – Use colormatic detergent for colors – Tumble dry – Wash inside out – Do not overload the machine to prevent abrasion
- 100% Cotton 4-pieces Duvet / Quilt Cover Set
- International Full / Double Size, 360 Threadcount
- Package includes: 1x Duvet Cover, 1x Flat Bedsheet, 2x Pillowcases
- DUVET COVER: 79″ x 86″ – FLAT SHEET: 95″ x 103″ – PILLOW CASES (2pcs): 20″ x 28″
- No comforter included. Duvet cover is not a comforter or duvet. It’s not a quilted product. Duvet cover is for covering your comforter, so you need to get a comforter or duvet to put inside the duvet cover.